Sometimes, you're finished with a Card for now but you want to hang on it just in case. You can do this by archiving your Card instead of deleting it.
- Open your Card
- Click on the ellipsis in the right-hand corner of your screen
- Select “Archive”
Here's how you can re-open your Card later:
- Open the drop-down menu in any Project view.
- Click View Archive to view all of your archived Cards within that Project.
- Go into the Card you wish to reopen and click in Archive to view a list of your current Projects and Columns.
- Move the Card into a live Project.
- Your Card will now reappear as active in the Project it's been assigned to.