Projects can be archived and removed from your active view to help remove clutter, but your Projects are not lost or deleted after being sent to the Archive. They can still be viewed or even restored to active use.
To locate your archived Cards:
- Click on the "Archive" header on the top left-hand side of your Project screen.
To restore your Card from the Archive:
- Enter the Archive view.
- Go into the Card you wish to reopen, go into the Card and click on Unarchive.
- Your Card will now reappear in the Project it's been assigned to.
To locate and reopen your archived Projects:
- Use the search function to locate the Project
- Open Project > Project Options Ellipsis > Manage
- Click Re-open Project.