The drag-drop tool in Buckets is one of our most useful features and it’s super easy to use!
Once you’ve created your first Buckets Project, there are a number of drag-drop zones available to help you to manage your content. In this post, we’re going to list all of the drag-drop zones available to our users to ensure you get the most out of using Buckets.
Drag-drop zones in: Projects
- Drag Cards and Columns within a Project to best suit your needs.
Drag-drop zones in: Cards
- Reposition Notes, Checklists, and even Checklist Items inside of Cards to optimize your progress.
- Drag-drop attachments from your device into your Buckets Card.
- Need a Reminder for a specific task in a Card? Drag it from the top to the Checklist Title or even a Checklist Item; a favorite for those who are uber detail-oriented.
Drag-drop zones in: Sandbox
- The Sandbox is super easy to navigate on the move! All items can be drag-dropped into the Sandbox shelf and you can drag-drop Sandbox items to Columns in a Project in order to create a new Card.
- Move all Sandbox items to any Card and/or place them in the Columns of any project in order to create a Card item (like a file, Note, or Checklist).
Drag-drop zones in: Profile / Account Shelf
- Adding or editing a portfolio item in your Profile? Just drag and drop the file into place!